Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver & Software Download | Conventional printer still become the first choice for people who only need to print out document since it is easy to manage, simpler, and also has more affordable price than the other printer which is more advanced. Besides, the printing result of this kind of printer surely still better and you dont have to worry since it is easy to maintenance. One of the conventional printers that pretty recommended is Canon PIXMA iP4950.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 has dimensions 431 x 297 x 153 mm for the width, depth, and height also it only has weight 5.7 kg. The power which needed to operate the printer is AC 100-240V in the frequency 50/60 Hz. As for the power consumption of the printer is pretty low since it is only needs 18 watt in printing or operation mode and 0.8 watt on standby mode.
Like Canon PIXMA MG8150, there are two interfaces which you can use, Hi-Speed USB and PictBridge Direct Print port that can allow you to do direct print from your mobile device. The maximum printing resolution for the printer is 9600 x 2400 dpi for both black and color printing.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.3ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 12.5ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Type||Automatic|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows, Mac & Linux Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster cpu, 1 GB RAM (64 bit requires 2 GB RAM) Windows Vista (32/ 64 bit): 1 GHz or faster cpu, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP2,3: 300 MHz or faster cpu, 128 MB RAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher CD-ROM Drive Display: 1024 x 768 or better, Mac OS 10.6: Intel Processor, 1 GB RAM Mac OS 10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867 MHz or faster) Mac OS 10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256 MB RAM Browser: Safari 3 or higher CD-ROM Drive Display: 1024 x 768 or better|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Rear Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||150 Sheet Front Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 3||Direct Disc Print Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semigloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR- 101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter|
|Sheet Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Inkjet Photo Printer|
|Dimensions||43.1cm (W) x 29.7cm (D) x 15.3cm (H) – Weight 5.7kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||17W / 1.1W|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma iP4950 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Colour Cartridge Life||505 Pages|
|Mono Cartridge Life||341 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 3005 pages* (CLI-526BK),|
|Number of Inks,Colours/Droplet Size||5 / 1pl|
|Number of Print Cartridges||5|
|Software Included||Drivers for Canon printer, Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print 7, CD-LabelPrint, Easy-WebPrint EX 8 downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA iP4950, Power cord, Ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK CLI-526BK CLI-526C CLI-526M CLI-526Y), Multilingual set up guides, Set up software and User’s manual CD, Warranty sheet.|
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4950 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4950. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4950 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4950 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4950 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4950 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4950. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4950 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4950 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4950 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4950 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4950 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA iP4950 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.39.0||8.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4950 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX Ver. 1.4.1 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX Ver. 1.4.1 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4950. canoncopierdrivers.com provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.