Canon PIXMA iP4910 Driver & Software Download | People usually buy something based on their needs, the same case works for printer. People who really love to print out their photo will prefer to buy a printer which can create photo print just like from the photo lab. One of the printers which can provide that kind of service is Canon PIXMA iP4910, one of the most famous photo printer products from Canon.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2260, the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer is the printer product from Canon which truly made to make people who love print out photo enjoys their hobby to the fullest. The printer has Full HD Movie Print and Easy Photo Print EX which allow them to create amazing albums, calendar, even labels. You can use your imagination to create the best photo print to keep your moment long lasting.
Canon PIXMA iP4910 is surely amusing to use for printing not only for print photo but also document. It is because it likes the other Canon product which uses inkjet printing system to provide the best print out. The Operating system which is really compatible with the printer is Mac OS and Microsoft Windows. This printer has 5 ink tanks system which makes the cost for running the printer lower than other tanks system.
Canon PIXMA iP4910 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4910 Specification
|Print Resolution||Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Print Engine||Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard)|
|Mono Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 separate ink tanks:|
|PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y|
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Media Input||Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets|
|Cassette: Max. 150 sheets|
|Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc|
|Media Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm|
|Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter|
|Media Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²|
|Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²|
|DVD/CD Printing||Available as standard|
|Two Sided Printing||Available for plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)|
|INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY|
|Interface Type – PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
|Interface Type – Camera||Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders|
|DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit)|
|Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit): 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM|
|Windows XP SP2, SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM|
|Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher|
|Display: 800 x 600 or better|
|Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Processor, 1GB RAM|
|Mac OS X v10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867MHz or faster)|
|Mac OS X v10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256MB RAM|
|Browser: Safari 3 or higher|
|Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better|
|Driver Features||Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print|
|Software Included||Drivers for Canon printer, Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print¹, Easy-WebPrint EX downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx.0.8 W (USB connected to PC)|
|Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC)|
|Printing: Approx 18 W|
|Temperature Range||Operating environment: 5° – 35° C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 45.5dB|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||431x297x153mm|
Canon PIXMA iP4910 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4910 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4910 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4910. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4910 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4910 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4910 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4910 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4910 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4910. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4910 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4910 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4910 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4910 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4910 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4910 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4910 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4910 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA iP4910 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.39.0||8.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4910 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX Ver. 1.4.1 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX Ver. 1.4.1 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4910 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4910. canoncopierdrivers.com provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.