Choosing the Canon PIXMA iP4300 Photo Inkjet Printer is such a very great idea that you better do for real. It is because this particular printing device will be able to help you to finish your work as nicely as possible. In other words, you can make your work get done in the more effective way once you have used this printer to finish your tasks.
Aside of that, the Canon PIXMA iP4300 is offered to you in a very notable design. It can be seen if you pay more attention to its ergonomic and compact shape. This design will make the printer can be so suitable to complement the room in your home or office. Not only that, it is created to have the 52cm of length, 45cm of width, and 6.3 kg of weight. So then, it can stand so firmly whenever you want to place it in your room.
Moreover, there are so many various notable features that have been added to the Canon PIXMA iP4300, which one of them is athe PictBridge. This specific feature will allow you to print your files directly from your personal devices such as a smartphone, tablet, digital camera, and so on. So, you do not have to connect the printer to your personal computer whenever you want to do your printing job.
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)/ Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Specification
|Printing resolution (dpi):||9600 (horizontal)* x 2400 (vertical)|
|* Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.|
|Print width:||8 inches / 203.2 mm max.|
|(for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches / 216 mm)|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 34.0 dB (A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Printing: Approx. 11 W|
|Standby: Approx. 1.0 W|
|OFF: Approx. 0.5 W|
(with Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted):
|17.5 (W) x 11.9 (D) x 6.3 (H) inches /|
|445 (W) x 303 (D) x 160 (H) mm|
|Weight:||Approx. 6.5 kg (Approx. 14.3 lb.)|
|Print Head:||Total 3584 nozzles (BK: 512 nozzles, C/M/Y/Dye Bk 512×6 nozzles)|
|Camera Direct Print (PictBridge)|
|Paper size||Default (the setting to follow that of the printer),|
|4″ x 6″ / 10 x 15 cm (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Photo Stickers*1)|
|5″ x 7″ / 13 x 18 cm (Photo Paper Plus Glossy)*2|
|8.5″ x 11″ / A4 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4/Letter, Photo Paper Pro A4/Letter, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4, Plain Paper A4/Letter)|
|Credit card / 5.4 x 8.6 cm (Glossy Photo Paper Card Size)|
|8″ x 10″ / 20 x 25 cm (Photo Paper Pro)|
|4″ x 7.1″ / 10.1 x 18 cm (Photo Paper Pro)|
|*1 Canon-brand sticker. Printing on this paper is available only when the Layout function on your camera has a 16-up option. See Recommended Paper and Requirements.|
|*2 If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.|
|Paper type||Default (the setting to follow that of the printer), Photo (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper), Fast Photo (Photo Paper Pro), Plain Paper (Only A4/Letter)|
|Layout||Default (the setting to follow that of the printer), Borderless, Bordered, N-up (2, 4, 9, 16*)|
|* Layout compatible with Canon-brand sticker above. See Recommended Paper and Requirements.|
|Image optimize||Default (the setting to follow that of the printer), On, Off, VIVID*, NR (Noise Reduction)*, VIVID+NR*|
|* If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.|
|Print date & file no.||Default (Off: No printing), Date, File No., Both, Off|
|Trimming||Default (Off: No trimming), On (follow camera’s setting), Off|
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4300 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4300. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4300 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4300 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4300 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4300 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4300 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4300. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4300 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4300 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4300 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4300 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4300 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4300 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4300 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4300 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95||6.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.95||9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.32||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (rpm)||2.70 rev 1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.30||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 Printer User Guide||1.0||30 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||12 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4300 User Manual (Windows)||N/a||7.9 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4300. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.