The Canon PIXMA IP4200 Color Inkjet Printer can one of the most recommended printing devices that you can choose to support your work nicely. This printer will give you the best assistances so that you can finish all of your tasks well. Then, you will find that the printed files you get from the printer can really suit your requirements greatly. Besides, it can also offer you some pros that you will adore for sure. Well, let’s check them out below.
The Canon iP4200 has been known so well because of its great performance of producing beautiful colored pictures. It is because this printer has been featured with the up to 9200 dpi printing resolution and the ChromaLife 100 feature which allow it to create the sharp and vivid pictures you always expect. Furthermore, it also has the five individual cartridges that can help the printer spread the ink excellently.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA iP 4200 can show you the notable printing speed as well. This specific printer will be able to produce up to 29 pages per minute (ppm). This fast printing can definitely make your printing job get done in the short period of time only. So, you can use your working time effectively because you do not need to do the time wasting printing job anymore.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA IP1500 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)/ Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Specification
|Maximum resolution (dpi):||9600 (horizontal)* x 2400 (vertical)
*Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
|Print speed *
*Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage.
|Black printing (text pattern)
Max speed (custom setting 5): 29 ppm
Standard: 14.7 ppm
Max speed (custom setting 5): 19 ppm
Standard: 10.7 ppm
|Print width:||203.2 mm max. (8.0 inches)
(for Borderless Printing: 215.9 mm/8.5 inches)
|Resident print control mode:||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer:||42 KB|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
* All operations are not guaranteed for computers standard-equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface.
* Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1).
|Direct Print Port (PictBridge/Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 34.2 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Standby: Approx. 0.8 W|
|Printing: Approx. 17 W|
|OFF: Approx. 0.4 W|
(with a Paper Support and paper output tray retracted):
|419 (W) x 299 (D) x 160 (H) mm|
|16.7 (W) x 11.9 (D) x 6.4 (H) inches|
|Weight:||6.5 kg (14.3 lb.)|
|Camera Direct Print (Canon Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Compatible Paper||Card #1 (Photo Paper Pro 4″ x 6″/101.6 x 152.4 mm),
Card #2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, or Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” 4″ x 6″/101.6 x 152.4 mm),
Card #3 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy 5″ x 7″/127.0 x 177.8 mm),
LTR (Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, or Glossy Photo Paper Letter size)
A4 (Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, or Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4 size)
|Layout Print||Standard: Borderless / with border, Index Print: 6-80 images (Depending on the size of print media)|
|DPOF Version||Ver. 1.00 compliant
(Index print, number of copies, select images, print special characters (date))
|Camera Direct Print (PictBridge)|
|Paper size||Default (Photo Paper Plus Glossy 10 x 15 cm/4″ x 6″),
10 x 15 cm/4″ x 6″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Photo Stickers *1 ),
13 x 18 cm/5″ x 7″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy) *2 ,
A4/8.5″ x 11″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4/Letter, Photo Paper Pro A4/Letter, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4, Plain Paper A4/Letter),
5.4 x 8.6 cm/Credit Card (Glossy Photo Paper Card Size)
*1 Canon-brand sticker. Printing on this paper is available only when the Layout function on your camera has a 16-up option. For details, refer to “Photo Stickers PS-101.”
*2 If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.
|Paper type||Default (Photo Paper Plus Glossy), Photo (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper), Fast Photo (Photo Paper Pro), Plain Paper (A4/Letter only)|
|Layout||Default (Borderless), Borderless, Bordered, N-up (2, 4, 9, 16)*
* Layout compatible with Canon-brand sticker above. For details, refer to “Photo Stickers PS-101.”
|Trimming||Default (Off: no trimming), On (follow camera’s setting), Off|
|Image optimize||Default (ExifPrint), On, Off, “VIVID”*, “NR” (Noise Reduction)*, “VIVID+NR”*
*If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.
|Date/File No. print||Default (Off: No printing), Date, File No., Both, Off|
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP4200 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP4200. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP4200 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP4200 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4200 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4200 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4200 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP4200. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4200 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP4200 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4200 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP4200 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP4200 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP4200) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP4200 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP4200 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||4.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver For Windows Vista/7 (32-bit)||2.00||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.02||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.60 rev 3||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.00||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4200 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4200. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.