Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Download & Manual Installation – Waiting for a printer to print many pages of documents will surely be something boring and annoying. However, if you do not wait for it, you might have to deal with the out-of-paper feature of a printer. However, you will not find that kind of feature on Canon PIXMA iP3000. Yes, that is because this printer has the dual paper tray function that will help you to put more papers on the printer.
When you are thinking about how boring waiting for the printer to print a lot of pages of your documents, then you will not need to worry about that anymore since this printer has two different paper trays that will suit more papers on it. Even though one of the trays is just as the additional tray on this Canon iP3000, you can still make sure that this printer can simply double up your paper capacity.
To make it simple, if a standard printer with single tray is able to give you the maximum of 200 pages, then this printer is able to give you at least 300 pages from both of its trays. That means, you will not need to deal with the out-of-paper feature from this Canon PIXMA iP 3000.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Specification
|Printing Method||FINE Print Head|
|Paper Handling||Automatic feed|
|Resolution (dpi)||4,800 x 1,200|
|Size of ink droplet||2 picoliter|
|Print head||Total Qty||1,600|
|Qty of each print head color||Y each 256 pcs.; C / M each 512 pcs. / BK each 320 pcs.|
|Print Width||Max. 203.2mm ; Borderless printing: Max. 216mm|
|Print area||Borderless||A4, 5″x7″, 4″x6″|
|Normal||Top Margin: 3mm / Bottom Margin: 5mm / Horizontal: Max. 203.2mm|
|Paper Size||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, 5″x7″, 4″x6″, Envelope, Credit card|
|Paper Weight (Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m2, A4)|
Auto Sheet Feeder Feeding / Cassette Feeding
|150 pages / 150 pages|
|Auto Duplex Printing||Compatible|
|CD-R Surface Printing||12cm / 8cm|
|Interface||USB、Camera Direct (PictBridge / Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Ink Tank||BCI-6 C / M / Y BCI-3e BK|
|Acoustic Noise Level (in the best quality mode)||Approx. 33 dB (A)|
|Power Consumption||Standby: AC Approx. 0.5W|
Off: AC Approx. 0.25W
Printing: AC Approx. 15W
|Duty Cycle Capacity||6,000|
|Dimensions (W)mm x (D)mm x (H) mm||418 x 286 x 170|
|Weight (Kg)||Approx. 6.5|
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP3000 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP3000. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP3000 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP3000 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3000 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3000 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP3000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3000 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP3000 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3000 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP3000 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP3000 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP3000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP3000 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP3000 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80a||7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3000. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.