Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Download & Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – There is so many software that you can use to beautify your photos. However, if you can get that kind of software with the printer that can give you the better photo print, then you will only get that from this Canon PIXMA iP2850. That is because this printer has the basic software that will help you print your photos even better called the Image Garden.
For your information, this software offers you a lot of nice features that you need for your photo printing needs. That is because this software has a lot of nice features that will help you to beautify the photos that you want to print. As an addition to that, the software that you get from Canon iP2850 will surely be able to help you print directly from the software that you are running. That means, this software will surely be able to help you print the better photos.
If you think that the software is the only one that you can get then you are wrong. That is because Canon PIXMA iP 2850 also offers you a lot of nice features and functions that will give you the best photos that you can get from a printer.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IP2500 Manual & Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Specification
|Inkjet Technology||Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)|
|Ink Palette Supported (Colours)||4-ink – cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 pigment black cartridge, 1 colour cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Print Speed||Up to 8 ipm – B/W ¦ Up to 4 ipm – colour|
|Max Resolution ( Colour )||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Media Handling||60-sheet input tray|
|Media Type||Envelopes, plain paper, glossy paper, photo paper, glossy photo paper|
|Media Size Class||A4/Legal|
|Max Media Size||Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||216 mm x 356 mm|
|Media Sizes||ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), 100 x 150 mm, 130 x 180 mm|
|Envelope Sizes||International DL (110 x 220 mm), Com-10 (105 x 241 mm)|
|Media Weight||64 g/m2 – 275 g/m2|
|Total Media Capacity||60 sheets|
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x autoload – 60 sheets – Legal (216 x 356 mm) weight: 64 g/m2 – 275 g/m2|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 – 4 PIN USB Type B|
|Consumables Included||1 x ink cartridge ( pigmented black ) ¦ 1 x ink cartridge ( colour )|
|Power Device||Power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Operational||8 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.8 Watt|
|SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon My Image Garden|
|Min Operating Temperature||15 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||30 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 – 80% (non-condensing)|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2850 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2850. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2850 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2850 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2850 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2850 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2850. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2850 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2850 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2850 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2850 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2850 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP2850) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2850 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP2850 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2850 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2850 Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2850. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.