Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac, Linux – Buying an affordable printer is surely one thing that many people do. However, there are also some people who pick the expensive one with the best performance printer. If you want to get a printer with nice performance and the affordable price, then Canon PIXMA iP2840 is what you really need. That is because this printer offers you the affordable price as well as nice performance that you need.
When you are talking about the price of this printer, you will only need about 40 to 50 dollars for a unit of this printer. That is the price of a printer that you might not be able to find anywhere else around these days. That is because most of the similar printers will cost you more than 70 or 80 dollars, but not Canon PIXMA iP2840. That means, you have saved some dollars from this printer rather than to buy another type of printer.
For the performance, of course, you cannot get the best printer in the world. However, you can always get a printer with a nice performance that you need such as fast printing speed, nice quality print, and detailed photo print. What else do you need from this Canon PIXMA iP2840?
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to Approx. 4.0 ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to Approx. 8.0 ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||4800¹ x 600 dpi Print|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|System Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper Envelopes (DL, COM10) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Dimensions||426 x 235 x 134mm|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 15 to 30C|
|Power Saving Modes||Printing, Standby|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2840 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2840. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2840 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2840 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2840 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2840 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2840 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2840. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2840 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2840 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2840 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2840 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2840 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP2840) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP2840 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP2840 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2840 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2840 Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2840. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.