Canon PIXMA iP2820 Setup & Download Printer Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux – There are some cases where you have to print as soon as possible and this can be quite annoying if your printer is off. If you do not want to deal with that problem, then Canon PIXMA iP2820 Inkjet Photo Printer is the printer that you need to use in printing that urged papers. That is because this printer has the auto power on a function that you need to print in a short time.
This printer has the auto power on function just in case you have to print few pages within a short time. That means, the printer will turn on automatically even though the condition is off at the time and you will only need to print any document that you want using this Canon iP2820. You will surely be able to print in a shorter time.
For your consideration, this printer is not only giving you the fast printing time, but also the affordable price. Yes, you will not need to worry about the price since this printer is tagged for the really cheap price. That is because this Canon PIXMA iP 2820 has tagged around 40 dollars only and that one is considered as one really affordable printer that you can buy.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IP4920 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Specification
|Printer Type||Photo printer – ink-jet – color|
|Bundled Services||Canon InstantExchange|
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type B|
|Consumables Included||1 x ink cartridge ( pigmented black ) – Canon PG-245 ¦ 1 x ink cartridge ( color ) – Canon CL-246|
|Max Resolution (Color)||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Up to 8 ipm – B/W ¦ Up to 4 ipm – color|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Inkjet Technology||Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)|
|Media Handling||60-sheet input tray|
|Nozzle Configuration||1280 nozzles|
|Ink Palette Supported (Colors)||4-ink – cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Media Sizes||Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 7 in|
|Envelope Sizes||US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in)|
|Total Media Capacity||60 sheets|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||8.5 in x 14 in|
|Max Media Size||Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Media Size Class||Legal|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic – 60 sheets – Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Power Device||Power supply|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Canon Creative Park Premium, Full HD Movie Print, Canon My Image Garden|
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2820 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2820. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2820 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2820 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2820 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2820 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2820 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2820. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2820 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2820 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2820 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2820 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2820 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP2820) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP2820 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2820 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2820 Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2820. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.