Canon PIXMA iP2580 Manual & Download Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux – When you are looking for a printer, performance is, of course, one thing that you need to consider. Even though, the look of a printer is another thing worth to consider, especially if you are using the printer for your personal use at home. That is why Canon PIXMA iP2580 is considered as one nice option that you can take. That is because this printer has the nice and elegant looking design that you want. For the performance, you should not ask about it anymore.
There are some of its predecessor that can be considered as the printers with the similar looking design. Even though, you can make sure that this printer has the perfect piano finish that will make Canon PIXMA iP2580 looks totally elegant. As an addition to that, the minimalist shape of this printer is also one nice thing really worth to consider.
Talking about its performance, you might not be able to get a lot of changes from its predecessor. However, you can feel glad to know that you will get the better-looking design with the similar price range for this Canon PIXMA iP2580, though the performance is still similar. In conclusion, this printer is still one nice personal home printer.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA iP2580 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP2580 Specification
|Print Resolution:||4800×1200 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||22 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||17 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, A6, B5|
|Paper Tray:||100 Sheets|
|Noise Level:||44.5 DB|
|Printer Type:||Single Function|
|Memory Storage:||96 KB|
Canon PIXMA iP2580 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP2580 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP2580 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP2580. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP2580 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP2580 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2580 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2580 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2580 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP2580. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2580 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP2580 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP2580 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP2580 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2580 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP2580 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP2580 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP2580 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP2580 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.05||8.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.05||9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 Printer Driver For Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)||2.05||9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.70||2 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP2580 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||13 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2580 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2580. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.