Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver Download & Setup – Buying things need some reasonable considerations. That’s also applicable when you want to buy Canon PIXMA iP1880. There are some positive and negative sides of the printer that need to be valued. You need to compare if the printer will give you more advantages than losses. The printer is a photo printer. Then, you must know that the printer will highlight its ability in printing photos.
Eventually, it has acclaimed that the quality of the printed photos is very great that the photos won’t fade away, albeit it has been printed for a long time. Well, the printer can be a good deal for people who have works related to photography. They won’t be worried if the photos that they printed using the printer will be ruined. The photos will be as great as the first time it’s printed in the papers. The printer also allows people to perform borderless printing; it’s just an astounding remark that can be achieved for a printer. The design of the printer radiates its elegant style and you can put the printer anywhere you like.
Then, what are the other characteristics of Canon PIXMA iP1880 that you can learn? The printing speed can be a thing that you observe in the printer. The printer just needs for about a minute to print 4R borderless photos and 2 minutes to print A4 photo. For an hour, you can print many photos without waiting for a long time. This is the best deal for the photographer. They can make a good presentation about the photos that they have taken. The printer also allows you to print the photos in many types of papers, from the Glossy Photo Paper to Photo Paper Plus Glossy. This printer also comes with a reasonable price and it has a good durability. This is exactly a right device for people who like to snap pictures.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Photo Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Photo Inkjet Printer Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-830 Low-Capacity Black (Pigment) /
CL-831 Low-Capacity Color (Dye)PG-40 Santard-Capacity Black (Pigment) /
CL-41 Standard-Capacity Color (Dye)
|Ink Capacity Standard
|Color document#1||PG-830: 220 sheets
PG-40: 355 sheets
|CL-831: 205 sheets
CL-41: 308 sheets
|Photo (4″ x 6″) #2||PG-830: 1390 sheets
PG-40: 2165 sheets
|CL-831: 82 sheets
CL-41: 102 sheets
|Bk text (Plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 20 ppm|
|Color (plain paper/New pattern)||Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 16 ppm|
|Photo (8″x10″ image)||PP-101/Standard: approx.: 139 sec|
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PP-101/Standard/Borderess: approx. 70 sec|
|Borderless Printing||A4/Letter/8″x10″/5″x7″/4″x6″/Credit Card|
|Plain paper||Approx. 100, Legal=10|
|High Resolution Paper||(HR-101N) A4 =80|
|Photo Paper Pro||(PR-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy||(PP-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss||(SG-101) A4 =10, 4″x6″=20|
|Glossy Photo Paper||(GP-401) A4 =10, 4″x6″/Credit Card =20|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”||(GP-501) A4 =10, 4″x6″ =20|
|Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (Manual*)||(PP-101D) A4/5″x7″=1 *Not support for MacOS X|
|Photo Sticker||(PS-101) = 1|
|T-Shirt Transfer||(TR-301) = 1|
|Interface||USB (B Port)|
|Compatible OS (Printer Driver)||Windows Vista?/XP/2000, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – 10.4|
|Dimensions||442 x 237 x 152mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||AC Approx.：less than 0.7W(Print Standby)
AC Approx.：less than 0.5W (Off)
AC Approx.：7W (Printing)
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1880 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1880. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1880 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1880 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1880 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1880 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1880 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1880. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1880 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1880 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1880 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1880 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1880 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1880 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1880 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1880 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3||3.2.2||71.20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||3.70||12.44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||4.1.6||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||1.1.0||9.82 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.94 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux – Linux||2.70||2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.05||8.77 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)||2||29.68 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)||2.05||9.01 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)||2.05||9.00 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||3.2.1||5.28 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64||1.03||35.77 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.67 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43.47 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1880 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1880. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.