Canon PIXMA iP1800 Setup & Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – It’s a compact printer, that might be the first thing running through your head when you are looking at Canon PIXMA iP1800. The printer is claimed as a product that is easy to use and you can enjoy using the printer for a long period because it has a strong durability. The printer also looks simpler than other printers which equipped you with LCD screen and everything. You just need to touch some buttons in the control panel for making the printer works. About the paper tray, the printer has a folded one that can be opened and closed every time you want to use the printer.
When you are a person that values simplicity than sophisticated design and feature, the printer can give you what you want. A simple device for printing papers and photos. The resolution of the printed papers and photos is also enough for providing you great pictures and printed documents. For the operating system, the printer is slightly developed than the previous model. It can be used for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X, and Linux. You can just operate the printer without thinking on how the printer can be compatible with your PC or laptop.
Also, Canon gives you a one-year warranty for buying the product, so you don’t have to be worried if the printer will give you any hardship. Canon provides you with many technicians that solve the problems of the printer. However, the printer barely gives you a problem because as it’s mentioned before, Canon PIXMA iP1800 is designed to have strong durability and solid structure. You can feel at ease because the printer can be bought for a cheaper price. No need to spend much money because it just cost lower than other printers. Eventually, you save money for buying the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Photo Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Photo Inkjet Printer Specification
|Width||17.3 inch (442 mm)|
|Height||6 inch (152 mm)|
|Depth||9.3 inch (237 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lbs (3.3 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||20 ppm (black A4), 16 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||70 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||220 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||205 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||7 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||0.7 W|
|Noise Level||43 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1800. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1800 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1800 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1800 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1800. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1800 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1800 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1800 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1800 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1800 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3||3.2.2||71.20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||3.70||12.44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||4.1.6||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||1.1.0||9.82 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.94 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux – Linux||2.70||2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.05||8.77 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)||2||29.68 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)||2.05||9.01 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)||2.05||9.00 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||3.2.1||5.28 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64||1.03||35.77 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.67 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43.47 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1800. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.