Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Driver and Manual Setup
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Driver and Manual Setup
- imageFORMULA CR-50 Software Download for Windows and Linux
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 is a compact check transport that uses built-in automatic feeder as its document feeding method. The unit is capable of handling documents of 2 – 4.3 inches width and 3.7 – 9 inches length. Long document scanning mode is supported for documents of up to 78.7-inch size. Supported document thickness and weight are .003 inch – .008 inch and 17 lb – 40 lb. Its feeder can handle up to 50 sheets at a time. The unit uses CMOS CIS Sensor as its scanning element and its light source is supported by an RGB LED.
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 supports scanning modes such as error diffusion, fine text filtering, black and white, duplex, and simplex. Its optical resolution is 600 dpi while its output resolutions are 100/120/200/300 dpi for binary and grayscale and 100/120/200 for color. The unit works at the speed of up to 50 copies per minute for both black and white and grayscale and up to 20 copies per minute for color.
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 is compatible for use with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 with its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. It is 7.4 inches tall, 5.5 inch wide, and 8.8 inches deep. The unit weighs about 4.4 lbs.
Also update driver: Canon ImageFORMULA DR-C225 Driver Download
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000
Specification Canon imageFORMULA CR-50
|Type||Seetfed type check scanner|
|Document feeding||Automatic sheet feeding|
|Document size||Width: 54-108mm (2.13-4.25in.)
Length: 80-228mm (3.15-8.98in.)
|Document thickness and weight||Normal: 60-120 g/m2 (0.08-0.20mm, 16-32lb bond)|
|Infrared double feed detection ON: 81-105 g/m2(0.10-0.14mm, 22-28lb bond)|
|Feeding capacity||Maximum 50 sheets or 5 mm (0.2in) stack height|
|Scanning element||CMOS CIS|
|Light source||LED (Red, Green, and Blue)|
|Scanning side||Simplex / Duplex|
|Scanning modes||Black and White, Fine text filtering, Error diffusion
4-bit Grayscale, 8-bit Grayscale
|Scanning resolutions||Black and White/Grayscale : 100/120/200/300 dpi, 24-bit Color: 100/120/200 dpi|
(US Personal Checks)
<200 dpi> Black and White/Grayscale: 80 cpm, Color*: 30 cpm
<300 dpi> Black and White/Grayscale: 30 cpm
<200 dpi> Black and White/Grayscale: 50 cpm, Color*: 20 cpm
<300 dpi> Black and White/Grayscale: 20 cpm
|MICR/ OCR||MICR: E13B/CMC-7
|OS||Windows XP 32bit(SP3), 64bit(SP2), Windows Vista 32bit/64bit(SP2), Windows 7 32bit/64bit(SP1)|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Useful functions||Infrared double feed detection, Built-in imprinting, Ink level alarm, Four line and dynamic add-on|
|Power requirements||AC120V (60Hz), AC220-240V(50/60Hz)|
|Power consumption||Scanning: Less than 21W, Sleep Mode: Less than 5W|
|Operating environment||10°C-32.5°C (50°F-90.5°F), Humidity: 20%-80% RH|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Tray closed: 140 x 223 x 188 mm (5.5 x 8.8 x 7.4in.)
Tray opened: 140 x 367 x 188 mm (5.5 x 14.4 x 7.4in.)
|Weight (without AC Adapter)||Approx. 2kg (4.4 lb.)|
|Optionals/Consumables||Ink cartridge (for imprinter)|
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Driver and Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Driver
To uninstall the Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon imageFORMULA CR-50, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depending on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon imageFORMULA CR-50. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
If you have a Canon imageFORMULA CR-50, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canoncopierdrivers.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|ISIS / TWAIN / Drivers & Scanning Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/2000 x64)||v1.0SP1 / v1.7 / v4.2||58 MB||Download|
|CR-50/80 Canon Driver version 1.7 for Windows XP 32bit SP3 & 64bit SP2 (WoW), Vista 32bit SP2 & 64bit SP2 (WoW), Windows 7 32bit SP1 & 64bit SP1 (WoW), Windows 8 32bit & 64bit (WoW), Windows 8.1 32bit & 64bit (WoW), Windows 10 32bit & 64bit (WoW)||1.7||15.4 MB||Download|
|CR-50/80 Ranger Driver version 4.2 for Windows XP 32bit SP3 & 64bit SP2 (WoW), Vista 32bit SP2 & 64bit SP2 (WoW), Windows 7 32bit SP1 & 64bit SP1 (WoW), Windows 8 32bit & 64bit (WoW), Windows 8.1 32bit & 64bit (WoW), Windows 10 32bit & 64bit (WoW)||4.2||22.4 MB||Download|
|CR-50/80 Operation & Maintenance Guide||NA||1.78 MB||Download|
|CR-50/80 Ranger Driver Version for Windows||4.2||22.4 MB||Download|
|CR-50/80 Installation Guide||NA||1.49 MB||Download|
|CR-50/80 Instruction Manual||NA||3.71 MB||Download|
|*Manuals for CR-50||v1||6.6 MB||Download|
Canon imageFORMULA CR-50 Scanner Drivers For Windows, Linux
Good news from the owner canoncopierdrivers.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one driver and full software of Canon imageFORMULA CR-50, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon imageFORMULA CR-50, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.